I'm very excited (non non jury service doesn't rock my boat) but I was interviewed recently by the fabulous BABY & ME Exclusive magazine and the interview is out now.
I love that they used this photo of the Pigmee doll, Mila is holding against her washed linen apron....two of my favourite items this season!
And Elodie and I really need to have new photos of us together taken! The B&W one the magazine used is from the Grand Designs magazine photoshoot in 2008.
And it seems that it is the week for all the interviews I answered recently to all come out at the same time so you will also find my favourite apps on The Good Web Guide and one more interview on Meet The Blogger Amsterdam
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » My interview in Baby & Me Exclusive magazine
My interview in Baby & Me Exclusive magazine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment