I hope to add another post today but I can't promise you anything. Did I tell you I'm having a crazy week? ;) This guy just arrived at my office. He (and his brother) are going to sit on the mantel at one of my client's homes. I know foo dogs are everywhere but I don't care, I still like them. The pair only cost $45 and they're from Home Decorators! I love a great deal, even when I'm purchasing for my wonderful clients! HAPPY WEEKEND!! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, April 13, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » hello lover
hello lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment