ZE Interior Designs
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Pages
Home
Contact Us
About
T.O.S
Policy
Sitemap
Link Exchange
Category
Tips N Trick
Register
Log in
Forum
Source Article
Last 7 days Popular Posts
this is REALLY good!
happy 2011 to you all!! I feel all fresh, shiny, new and full of vigor and anticipation of the year to come. domicile has some exciting pres...
Grey stair risers
The wonderful things we can do with a little paint. I love love these stairs ! I am not sure if the entire stair was once grey and has jus...
Ice Cube Celebrates the Eames
Love this video from Ice Cube talking about the Ray and Charles Eames in LA. Ice Cube studied architecture before his rap career took of...
Movie Inspiration - Sense and Sensibility
Scenes from Sense and Sensibility - the Dashwood family at Barton Cottage. I have been watching old films of late and one I saw recently was...
Family Room Design Plan
Wow, what a fun weekend! We enjoyed some 7th grade basketball (very fun to watch!), dinner with friends and I had an opportunity to tour a ...
Monday, April 16, 2012
ZE Interior Designs
» » Painted Floors
Painted Floors
Considering some of these patterns for a client...
*Images on my Pinterest Board "Floors and Ceilings"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Related Post
No comments:
Post a Comment