Also my buddy Christine from the amazing blog Bijou and Boheme informed me that I was spotted over on A Diary Of Lovely as well...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
So as I promised, I've included a look that I would typically wear out at night while visiting Nantucket! I tend to keep it pretty laid ...
-
What a week It was actually really fun filled and cray cray, however my phone tales are kinda sad anyways, this is my week in a nut shell ac...
-
Well that was an awkward pause... I am so busy with design work and mommying and celebrating birthdays anniversaries and holiday season I fo...
-
I have fallen for this little chair! oh my goodness, can you imagine how cute it is in person? I think I need to find something this cut...
-
So remember when I did that amazing give-away of Olive Leaf stencils over here . Well the sweet Olive of olive leaf sent me the Ikat patter...
Sunday, April 3, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Thanks for the mentions.....I had no Idea!
Thanks for the mentions.....I had no Idea!
So I was just taking a look at my "stats on blogger" and I guess Apartment Therapy posted my Dining Room!!!!I wish I had known before today... oh well now I do! Anyways thanks for the mention folks...
Also ....my dream is that one day my blog will have a "thanks for the mention" section in my side bar. ONE DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment