A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, February 6, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
water
» Place by the Sea
Place by the Sea
Last week my flatmate moved out and relocated to a new place with her boyfriend. I had dinner with them tonight and they have a sweet spot by the sea. There is something rather special about living by water - especially tonight when the sea is calm and the (almost) full moon is out. Ah, bliss.
Photograph source unknown - if you know, please let me know!
Labels:
water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment