While the streets of London are covered with snow, we are shooting the first images of our Spring/Summer catalogue in a corner of my kitchen which seems a bit odd but necessary to be able to release it in May and so far so good... I really love the Summer vibes of these first shots and the new BAU pendant light is beautiful!
During our lunch break, I discovered this fabulous tutorial by Kristine from The Painted Hive to make labels on Ikea jars. She is the queen of decals tutorials because this other one she posted earlier looks equally fab so if you're stuck at home today, I think it's something you may enjoy reading to do it some other time. Have a great sunday
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, February 5, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
DIY projects
,
little creative projects
» Little DIY project: magic decals to personalise jars
Little DIY project: magic decals to personalise jars
Labels:
DIY projects,
little creative projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment