I've always liked the relaxed atmosphere of Li Edelkort kitchen in Paris especially the contrast of the old workbench against the stainless-steel kitchen units in the background. I've put an option on a similar work bench my dad has in its workshop in France, hoping that one day, I'll be able to use it to achieve a similar look.
While the design trend forecaster behind Trend Tablet describes herself as someone 'who constantly lives in the future', her home feels very intemporel.
Using white as a blank canvas, Edelkort has filled her home with ethnic accessories and furniture that add warmth to each room. Working through a palette of soft whites, beiges and browns, her home flows naturally taking you from one room to another. I'm very envious of her big window in the lounge and the height of her ceilings and I just think it is a very beautiful home.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
friday is finally here! well, i'm assuming most of you know matchbook magazine came out with their may issue this week. i'm leaving...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't poppe...
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment