A little stock update on our B&W goodies....The black leather shopper bag is now out of stock but will be back in stock in December stock. Only one Batgirl print left in stock (more in about 10 days) .
We are running very low on the Feathers print, this set of votive candles (great value for £9.50 I think) and the black Tropezienne tote bag in 5" (the 8" straps will be back in stock in 2012).
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, November 28, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » En noir & blanc: chic, stylish, unique gifts with a wow factor!
En noir & blanc: chic, stylish, unique gifts with a wow factor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment