I raved about this bag several times since Elodie and I found it during my last Parisian trip and I will keep going on about it because I absolutely love it!
As a regular air traveler who somehow manages to pack light (clothes wise) but not so light (on the techie side), I have been longing for a large, spacious bag that could fit everything too fragile or valuable to be stored in my check-in luggage.
My hand luggage basics often include: my laptop, camera, i-phone, urbanears headphones and La Trop or mini sac (if I manage to squeeze my La Trop in my checked-luggage) + if I'm lucky, I will get a few bits & bobs that a 6 years old will throw in the mix...
Yes there is the ugly wheelie suitcase solution but it's not me. I much prefer having a big, fashion bag on my shoulder and this one ticks all the boxes.
Simple, practical and beautiful, this leather shopper bag embodies the Parisian style of
Emmanuelle Alt, Editor of the French VOGUE and the quality of the leather is fab. The black one has a beautiful matte leather while the gold version (currently being shot by Living Etc magazine for their March issue) is more shiny.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
fashion
» In the shop this week: the leather shopper bag
In the shop this week: the leather shopper bag
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment