I'm enjoying this Upper West Side apartment from New York featured in the latest issue of Lonny magazine. A home as well as headquarters for a public relations firm and a psychiatric practice, these interiors are airy and serene. The soft grey walls, dark floors, striped rug, classic pieces of furnishings and well considered pieces of art all contribute to the overall elegant feel of the place. Read the accompanying article and see more visuals here.
Photographs via Lonny.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment