I'm enjoying this Upper West Side apartment from New York featured in the latest issue of Lonny magazine. A home as well as headquarters for a public relations firm and a psychiatric practice, these interiors are airy and serene. The soft grey walls, dark floors, striped rug, classic pieces of furnishings and well considered pieces of art all contribute to the overall elegant feel of the place. Read the accompanying article and see more visuals here.
Photographs via Lonny.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
{Source} At first glance, this seems like any ordinary room (beautiful, but in many ways ordinary). I think it's the traditional style...
-
Its all about the paper, am I right? LFP got some, and I am jealous of it all a little bit of water colored geometry and zebra grass cloth i...
-
Besides the warm sunny days of July and August, the holiday season is my favorite time of year. Decorating your home beautifully doesn't...
-
Happy Monday! Today Design Shuffle is here sharing some loveliness. While they are here talking about x-legs, I'm over there talking ab...
-
6 years already! Pffu...crazy...but so many good memories! Two weeks before you came out, Elodie & I gave birth to something else. One ...
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment