A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Happy Friday All
Happy Friday all!
In New Zealand, this weekend is the Elections - so tomorrow I will take part in democracy by taking a walk to my local polling place and having my say by putting my vote in. Have a great weekend everyone and make sure you all vote!
Also - to my lovely American readers, I hope you are having a great Thankgiving weekend.
Photograh via GW-BW
Labels:
election,
new zealand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment