The trickiest things when it comes to get great Christmas gifts is finding something for a man and that's why these Cognac glasses or whisky glasses are our best-sellers. Once you've found a great gift for men, it's a lot easier to give the same gift to all the men in your life (husbands, brothers, fathers, etc).
The other difficult thing for a man who does not like shopping, is finding THE present that is going to make the love of his life happy and not going to land him in the dog house...
So here is a selection of gifts for her we put together for men and if your man is not spending enough time browsing our collection, easy...just put everything you like in your BODIE and FOU Wishlist and email it to him.
The Old Last Dream print by Missemai - a beautiful handmade print | La Tropezienne tote leather bag - our best-seller! (women prefer the tan by far so unless she specifically says she wants the black one, go for the tan version) | Clare Vivier iPad slipcase | inspiring books by PAUMES (yes they are in Japanese, no she may not speak Japanese but you're missing the point...they are goldmine of inspiration and creativity) | Tribeca lamp (gorgeous!) | Shanna Murray wall sticker (preferably one with a loving message like this one or that one) | Leather shopper bag (great style if she likes Parisian fashion!) | Life is rubbish without you print: £40 but if you really know your girl well, check out our whole collection of art prints (Mima Le Chat, Typed love, Quintessentially are very popular)
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, November 17, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » BODIE and FOU Christmas Guide {Amazing gifts for amazing women}
BODIE and FOU Christmas Guide {Amazing gifts for amazing women}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment