While Gisele is probably not stuffing her face with banana cake, that's what I'm going to do this weekend...No big plans, I'm tired...I'm just going to hang this beautiful garland in Mila's bedroom and put this "You are loved" sticker by Shanna Murray on her grey wall so she can see it every night when she falls asleep.
I may also take a few photos with François since he is in town.What about you? Any nice plans for the weekend?
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment