A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, November 27, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
furniture
,
Minty and Co
,
preloved and reborn
» New at Minty & Co - Preloved and Reborn Dining Chairs
New at Minty & Co - Preloved and Reborn Dining Chairs
Here is the latest addition to Minty & Co - a set of four preloved and reborn dining chairs. These lovely Scandi-style chairs have been restored, reupholstered and reborn with a new lease on life. The upholstered seating and back is covered in solution dyed acrylic fabric (outdoor fabric and still nice to sit on!) so the chairs are ideal for a sunny space (less fading) and is hardwearing (great if you have kids). If you're interested, make sure you pop into Minty & Co and check them out.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.
Labels:
furniture,
Minty and Co,
preloved and reborn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment