![]() |
| WE all need to get away at some point in our lives, escape reality, relax, reflect and just not think about day to day stressors! I'm there right now, but I actually have too much to button up, so for a number of reasons I need to hold off on an escape. I'm wrapping up the paperwork for my impending divorce tomorrow, which is liberating but has also been mentally exhausting. I've had a few other curve balls thrown my way this Fall, but I've decided to face them head on and do something about it, instead of trying to change what I have no control over. My energy is now directed towards what I do have control over; my actions and thoughts! I am trying to focus on what is great right now and will at some point plan a get away, it may not be next month but it will happen! I will make it happen!! I came across this breathtakingly, pure escape via dust jacket attic today. This country get away is located in South Africa and is called Babylonsotren. The gorgeous landscape, clean design and freshly grown food all looks amazing. This destination has made it's way onto my bucket list! Hope all of your holiday preparations are going well..now back to work I go... |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » Take Me Away
Take Me Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment