We had so many things happening this week that I don't know where I am...So here is a short round-up on what I can remember...
Our catalogue was featured on the gorgeous House and Garden blog.
We are currently finalizing the second UK drop which is scheduled on 18th November. If you haven't requested your copy yet, please make sure you do so over the weekend.
Stock wise, some products are now already sold out but the good news is that our beloved Feathers art print and Batgirl print are back in stock early next week.
The Rabbit lamp is also back in stock but they go fast.
Do you remember my post here about Shanna Murray gorgeous wall stickers? Well they'll be in stock on Monday.
House Doctor DK is sending us the last two wooden desks for 2011 and we will have one side table available.
There is still a few tickets left for our Wine Tasting/Fashion evening and our team will be all there to meet you all and offer you 15% on anything from the catalogue that evening, should you wish to attend.
Last but not least, we are launching the BODIE and FOU Catalogue App for iPad at the end of the month!!! I'm very excited by this because since I have been using Kelly Hoppen's App at home, it has been on my wishlist of things to do with BODIE and FOU.
We are working with Pilkington Bedwell on this, a company that did great Apps for Donna Wilson and a lot of other big companies.
The BODIE and FOU Catalogue App for iPad will be free and available worldwide.
So that's about it for now, Mila has a sleepover at her friend tonight so I'm going on a date with my man.
Have a wonderful weekend!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment