bauer pottery started in the 1880's making hand crafted gardenware. the studio was located in LA until it ended production in the 1960s. the pottery company reopened it's doors as bauer in atwater village in 2000. They have two holiday open house + sales coming up. Saturday Dec. 3rd/4th & 10th/11th info here
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment