Doodle calendar 2012: £27 | Bat print: £42 | Type map in sheer slate: £43 (available for the UK, Ireland, France, USA, Australia and New-Zealand) | Red pesto jar: £8 | Tapenade jar: £8 | Whisky glasses: £35.50 exclusively available from BODIE and FOU | BEST SELLER! Set of 2 Cognac glasses (gift-boxed): £35.50 - Buy 2 sets for £65 | Eva Solo Pizza cutter: £34 | TRIM phone: £36 | Plattan headphones: £50
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » BODIE and FOU Christmas Guide {Uber cool gifts for men up to £50}
BODIE and FOU Christmas Guide {Uber cool gifts for men up to £50}
Gosh, I love putting these men gift guides together! Check out the previous one for his pad and below uber cool, stylish gifts for men up to £50. Bring on Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment