A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, November 7, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
bed linen
,
black and white
,
Minty and Co
» 'His' and 'Hers' Pillowcases from Minty & Co.
'His' and 'Hers' Pillowcases from Minty & Co.
All has been going well with Minty & Co! We are almost a month old and it started with a bang. Thanks for the great welcome and I have been enjoying meeting my Minty & Co customers over the last few weeks via emails, Facebook and Twitter.
Coming up over the next few weeks is a new group of pre-loved and re-born furniture as well as some gorgeous white candleholders from Sweden.
I really like our 'His' and 'Hers' pillowcases that we have at Minty & Co. They are a great wedding gift or a present for the couple that has everything (all ages!). These cotton pillowcases are 300 count thread - so they're great quality and finish off a nice crisp white bed.
Photographs by Minty & Co.
Labels:
bed linen,
black and white,
Minty and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment