I know we get a fair amount of press but even after 7 years, it never ceases to please me. Today, Siham sent me this screen shot and I have to admit that it really makes me happy to see my baby featured in the front cover of a Taiwan magazine. I think it's pretty cool!
This was the workspace shot we did for our first Christmas catalogue last year to launch our inspiring workspace collection and soon, I will show the one we shot in Amsterdam which is very cool too.
Have a great Sunday afternoon
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment