If I have been quiet on the blog front lately and I even had to desactivate my facebook account to stop enjoying the little chit-chat with everyone, was because I had to focus on several big projects that are happening (on top of our Xmas catalogue - see sneak-peek on VT Woven).
Even by keeping myself to myself, days were pretty full on but my reclusive time is coming to an end (yippee!!).
I have now finished the mock up of our new website and have passed on the baby to the developers.
Soon, we will give you a new, improved BODIE and FOU...simpler...clearer and this time properly available in French and English. The language tag is a pain to add but once we are up and running, we will translate it in Aussie and Kiwi - All right mate! Just kidding
No honestly, we've spent hours testing it and I think it will be a lot easier to use, the Season Sale & Sample sale easier to find but if you have any comments on things you would like us to change, by all means, leave a comment.
I hope you like it xoxo
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Sneak-peek of the new BODIE and FOU website
Sneak-peek of the new BODIE and FOU website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment