Have a great Friday xoxo
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 13, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Yeah! 5500 fans on Facebook
Yeah! 5500 fans on Facebook
I'm a happy girl or what! This has been a good day week! I've just finished a little interview for Inside Out magazine - which if you don't know it, is one of the most inspiring Australian mags. I've also found out that Elle Deco (THE Elle Deco!) will run a few images of my home in London in their feature called "At Home With..." (me) and today we've reached 5500 fans on Facebook so thank you very much for all your support and as a thank you, here is an offer for you which will end on Tuesday evening.
Have a great Friday xoxo
Have a great Friday xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment