A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, July 23, 2012
Maison de Bibby
Here is Maison de Bibby, a mini boutique hotel created by Anna Bibby, a former gallery owner from Auckland, New Zealand. Maison de Bibby is located in the village of Martel in south west France and this beautifully restored 18th century stone town house is filled with antiques from the region and contemporary New Zealand art. HOME New Zealand magazine did a great cover story on this boutique hotel earlier this year.
Photographs via Maison de Bibby.
Labels:
art,
France,
Holiday House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment