Here's what I have my eye on this week....
1. The Hampton's Show House Nursery by designer House of Honey
2. These glamorous Emerald Earrings by Tory Burch
3. Someday I'll own a classic Cartier watch that can be passed down to my daughter and then to her daughter etc. etc.
4. Aside from honesty, the ability to laugh easily is a favorite trait in a person. On the dating front I absolutely need this quality in a guy. ;)
5. I would love to add a Chippendale inspired stair rail to my new home!! (when I find it, that is)
6. Ever since a fox family inhabited my urban backyard, I've got a penchant for foxes. I'm loving this door knocker from Ivy and Vine.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, July 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment