I recently had a photoshoot with Hyer Images. I loved meeting Rachel Hyer and think she did a fantastic job! However, I wish she could Photoshop me to look more like Gwyneth Paltrow...I told her I would pay extra. And I also wish I had not scheduled the shoot for June in Charleston because clearly the humidity ruined my hair and makeup! But despite my "glistening", you should definitely hire them based on their portfolio which you can see here.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment