Last Sunday, Steve & had all the happy campers around (kids and grown ups = 18 people +2 dogs) to have one last BBQ together before our friends Emma & Richard are heading to Hong-Kong.
Since we added these gorgeous pom poms, I have developed a bit of a crush for anything that helps me to add a WOW factor to a kids party or garden party in no time and I had great plans to decorate our garden but the British Summer being what it is this year, we ended up having an indoor BBQ - which was fun but really noisy.
Part of my plan, was to decorate the garden with these lovely white pom poms and this Bibi bunting which I had got for Mila's Birthday last year because they suited the style of our garden but I really love this crochet bunting.
Mostly because I can't do crochet to save my life but also because I really love how sweet and retro it looks
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
children bedrooms
,
kids party
,
party inspiration
» In love with buntings & garlands
In love with buntings & garlands
Labels:
children bedrooms,
kids party,
party inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment