![]() |
As most of my readers know I've had a whirlwind of a couple of years..a cheating spouse, two kids under the age of four, a lengthy divorce, and many many crazy changes but I have to say as long as you and your family are healthy and you're not going to be forced out onto the streets, everything works out!! And mark my words, it's usually for the better! I'm in a really good place right now on so many levels. (I've been to the beach more this summer then I've have in years - my personal escape). I have a stressful couple of months ahead of me (so bear with me on the blog posts) but I'm staying positive that the direction I am heading is the right one for me and my children! I went house hunting on Friday. eeek. I really hope I can find something soon! I'm moving either way by mid-October so stayed tuned for the juicy and not so juicy details! (I came across this top image via Luella and June - it made my morning) So If you are in a bad place or feeling not so great about yourself, please don't forget that you're a star and that everything is going to be alright!! You'll be stronger because of it, promise. |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, July 23, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Inspiration
» Baby you're a star!
Baby you're a star!
Labels:
Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment