I love the work of Monika Elena...
I love the sweet, warm feeling that exudes from her photos...
I love seeing the children she photographes being happy, smiling and innocent...
I love her polaroids...
and I miss Mila...18 days to go before I can hold her in my arms and cover her with kisses. I can't wait!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
friday is finally here! well, i'm assuming most of you know matchbook magazine came out with their may issue this week. i'm leaving...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't poppe...
Monday, July 30, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
photography
» So smitten with Monika Elena's Photography
So smitten with Monika Elena's Photography
Labels:
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment