A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, July 19, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
architecture
» Industrial home with a pool
Industrial home with a pool
The first thing that caught my attention was the lap pool. I've always found long, narrow pools visually attractive and as, at some point, we will move to Australia or head back to France, it is the kind of design I would like to have for our pool. I also love the inside, made of concrete walls and steel beams. It's simple, pared down and filled with natural light...just perfect
Labels:
architecture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment