![]() |
| I'm completely in awe of textile designer and artist Luli Sanchez 's work. She often collaborates on projects with high profile clients such as West Elm and Pottery Barn. She has too many amazing pieces to post, but here's a sampling of some of my favorites! Her grasp of color and texture is brilliant and her ikat paintings? Don't even get me started! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, November 7, 2011
ZE Interior Designs » » loving: Luli Sanchez
loving: Luli Sanchez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment