Lots of good news this week, more pom poms including this new set which includes a red, apink & a soft pink pom pom will arrive tomorrow + some new, gorgeous garlands and our beloved Batgirl print and Le Chat print are back in stock. This week, we have a fantastic offer for you, buy one Bottle roller blind and get 1 FREE, that's a saving of £64.99
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Monday, July 2, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
BODIE and FOU collection
» Love is blind
Love is blind
Labels:
BODIE and FOU collection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment