![]() |
| My readers are an amazing and informative bunch. Not much stumps them. I posted that I need a surfing, beach holiday this summer. It doesn't get much better then a warm summer day by the ocean for me. I'm currently very inspired by the vibe of these images. One of my fabulous readers clued me in as to where to find the gorgeous dresses pictured in the first image of Friday's post. They are from a company names Les Gazelles.(As I said I tore that image out of Vogue years ago) They are stunning. Les Gazelles has a store in Sayulita, Mexico. Sayulita is small surfing town that I will absolutely visit at some point in my life. Les Gazelles sells gorgeous Mexican dresses, and jewelry. They are currently sold out. Everything pictured here is being added to my wish list! I'm a bit under the weather today, I hope you have a great week! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Monday, May 7, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Les Gazelles, Sayulita
Les Gazelles, Sayulita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment