A colorful chippendale style chair by yours truly! Wouldn't this be fun in a bright kitchen? I love a good coral inspired fabric. I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, hopefully tomorrow I'll have enough energy for an awesome post! Love you all,
Tiffany Leigh
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
G is for: GUT JOB Okay, the word gut is kinda icky....and so are the 'before' pics I'm about to show you. To quote the brilliant...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
art
,
chippendale chair
,
colorful chair
,
Coral
,
doodle
,
drawing
,
my art
» Wednesday's Doodlings 2
Wednesday's Doodlings 2
Labels:
art,
chippendale chair,
colorful chair,
Coral,
doodle,
drawing,
my art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment