A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, May 28, 2012
Swedish Real Estate
The Swedish really know how know to do real estate! They style and dress the homes they're selling so beautifully, which in itself is an effective selling tool. Here is a great apartment with lots of light and original features as spotted on Nordic Design.
Photographs via Fantastic Frank.
Labels:
apartment,
real estate,
Scandinavian,
Sweden,
white
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment