I cannot wait to see the Modern Life Concept House by Elle Decor! Well, see it online at least. I wish I could see it in person! They asked eight designers (Katie Leede, Lee Kleinhelter, Anthony Todd, etc.) to design various rooms like any showhouse but the designers were paired with over a dozen retailers and used their products in the rooms. Here is a sneak peak at some of the designer's sketches. It opens May 25th to the public.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, May 25, 2012
ZE Interior Designs » » Modern Life Concept House by Elle Decor
Modern Life Concept House by Elle Decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment