Hello! I realised this morning that with everything going on, I totally forgot to tell you that our gorgeous, inspiring, awesome Spring Summer 2012 catalogue was now available on issuu. The print version will be mailed to BODIE and FOU customers and those who requested a copy next Friday. Voila! job done and I hope you like it !
I also wanted to share with you these FREE downlodable vintage paper placemats from the Pretty Blog (I love the cutlery one).
Have a lovely Sunday.
I'm off to make a cake for Mila to take to school for her birthday (I'm one week behind) and I have to start planning her Birthday party. This year she doesn't want any theme, so no moustache party like we did for her 6th birthday, and no lovely decoration like we did for her 5th birthday. I cant work out if I'm relieved (because let's face it I'm exhausted..things have been a little bit crazy since the beginning of the year) or a bit disappointed...
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Saturday, May 19, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
BODIE and FOU catalogue
,
little creative projects
» Awesome WE read + a little creative project
Awesome WE read + a little creative project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment