I have been seeing many influences and touches of Morocco and Marrakech designs in interiors of late - I admit my eye does get drawn to great kilim rugs and cushions. It is a trend that is popping up in magazines and books and when I found these images from New York fashion photographer, Jamie who is visiting Marrakech, you can see the appeal. It's great to see the richness, colour and details of the place.
Photographs by Jamie via From Me to You
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment