After I finish work today, the long weekend will officially be here! In Canada, this weekend we celebrate Victoria Day in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday. Commonly, it is known as May 2-4, and is the perfect excuse for barbeques, bevvies, and kicking off the summer season.
^ I can just imagine the PERFECT May 2-4 party taking place here. It's a nice blend of masculinity and femininity, of rustic and modern! Picture it during the day with bright sunlight, flowy summer dresses, and of course, flowing drinks. At night it would be gorgeous strung with some overhead twinkly white lights.
Whether your weekend is long or short, I hope it's wonderful!
xox Tiffany Leigh
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment