I'm heading out tonight with a friend after a long week of work, we're going someplace casual and seaside. Here's a typical look I might put on. It gets cool in Boston at night, so the little denim jacket is a must. I also love to layer necklaces. The key is to just keep the lengths different! Happy Weekend!

A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, May 18, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
7 For All Mankind
,
Alice + Olivia
,
Alkemie
,
Fashion
,
Ilia
,
Isharya
,
J Brand
,
Madison Harding
,
Marni
,
polyvore
,
style
,
Vivienne
,
Westwood
,
Yves Saint Laurent
» casual night out!
casual night out!
Labels:
7 For All Mankind,
Alice + Olivia,
Alkemie,
Fashion,
Ilia,
Isharya,
J Brand,
Madison Harding,
Marni,
polyvore,
style,
Vivienne,
Westwood,
Yves Saint Laurent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment