A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, May 14, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Christien Starkenburg
,
Slow Wood
,
tables
,
The Netherlands
» At Home with Christien Starkenburg
At Home with Christien Starkenburg
I have featured the home of Dutch designer, Christien Starkenburg from Slow Wood on this blog before - however, it is always nice to re-visit and see how a home evolves over time. Here it is as featured in Interieur magazine.
Photographs via Slow Wood.
Labels:
Christien Starkenburg,
Slow Wood,
tables,
The Netherlands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment