I bought a couch off of kijiji for $70. Here are the pictures from the poster's ad. Please ignore the poor styling. I'm planning a much prettier look for this piece:
I love that it's white for all of the colorful accent pillows I'm planning to add. It's also on the smaller side (which will be perfect for my new rental space in the fall). The seller was asking $100 originally but because she really wanted it gone to make room for new furniture, she let it go for 70.
The only problem is the cushion covers are DIRTY y'all...but I think a good bleaching and scrub will have them looking good as new! Do you have any tips for washing cushion covers from IKEA?
I'm also thinking about painting the wooden frame black..any thoughts?
xox
Tiffany Leigh
ps. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and happy mother's day to all the mums out there!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment