WOW! So yesterday we reached 5000 fans on Facebook and I've got a stupid smile on my face.
I don't indulge in this often but I will take the time allocated to writing this post to appreciate how far we've come since the beginning (arrgh...no let's skip the beginnings...they were not fun at all!).
I saw this image earlier this week on Pinterest that made me laugh. It says 'there is no point telling me what I should do or shouldn't do because I will always do what I want" which kind of resumes my way of thinking :-)
When I started B&F, I had a few friends who told me it would never work and they were not even saying this to be mean to me. They are still very good friends and have admitted since then that they were wrong but I guess at the time, we were not looking at B&F from the same lens...They were judging it from a business perspective whereas I was daydreaming of creating something different and very special, very personal...
I have so many plans and projects in my head, I hope this keeps moving into the right direction but in the meantime, I'm enjoying the journey. I have met so many nice, creative people thanks to B&F and later on today, case in point, I'm actually meeting the talented Paul Raeside in one of my favourite places in Notting Hill, then I will check out the Clerkenwell Design Festival.
Have a great day and enjoy 15% OFF until Sunday as a thank you gift for being part of our little adventure!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment