A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
ZE Interior Designs »
Laure Joliet
,
Los Angeles
,
remodelista
,
restaurant
» Axe Restaurant by Laure Joliet
Axe Restaurant by Laure Joliet
Photographer Laure Joliet has been capturing recommended eateries around LA for Remodelista - featured here is Axe restaurant found on Venice Beach. Simple, solid and soulful interiors which suit the Californian vibe and the 'honest food' menu. Read more about this restaurant here.
Sorry for the lack of action on the blog this week - my email was hacked and the crummy hackers spammed my entire address book! So I had to clean up the mess and sort out my new email address. If you were affected by the spam, please know that I am not in Spain needing money! Thanks.
Photographs by Laure Joliet for Remodelista.
Labels:
Laure Joliet,
Los Angeles,
remodelista,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment