This afternoon, we received the first copies of our new catalogue and..wow, it just looks even better in real! I can't wait for you to see it. I'm hugely proud of it. When I gave one copy to Mila tonight all she could say was: "wow maman, I l love it...it's beautiful, i love it, I love it..." on every single page.
To top up this amazing day, I also received a fantastic email from a customer in Sweden:
"First of all I want to thank you for a great service, very quick delivery and great products. ( I ordered Masking tapes and looking forward to use them).
Secondly, I want to thank you for your blog which is a great source of inspiration. As a “frenchy” too I share Karine´s taste for simplicity, elegance completed by a “frenchy chic” touch! Besides I can see the values that lie behind your blog such as the importance of family and discover some traits of Karine´s personalities: honesty, hard work, fun, dedication, passion…There is a “heart” in this blog and I love it!
Karine: you are such a great example for “business women” as well ! You should also write more about “starting from scratch” or “combining work and family life”…
Now the truth to be told, I wasn't that great on combining work and family life the first four years of the business and if it was not for Steve who never gave up on what we wanted to achieve as a family and constantly reminded me of that and forcing me to make changes I probably have worked myself to a death bed but in the end I managed year after year to make a few changes to achieve the work/family balance I was aiming for so yes I have a few advices to pass on...
As Linda, our au-pair, told me tonight: rule 1, get yourself an amazing au-pair! :-)
Have a fantastic weekend, I'm on a high and I'm gonna chill with a nice glass of wine.
Love to you all and Nadine, thank you so much for this wonderful email!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Friday, October 7, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
bodie and fou
» What an amazing day!
What an amazing day!
Labels:
bodie and fou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment