![]() |
| In honor of all the sugar I've been consuming this weekend (and today I'm sure), I thought I'd share all the sweet, saturated color in J. Crew's latest catalog. Mixing unexpected brights is a sure way to beat the (it feels like more like December) then Halloween blues! Pink, Green, Red, Purple etc...add some color to your life!! My eating habits only go down hill from now until Christmas! Happy Halloween! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, October 31, 2011
Sticky Sweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment