Some days you need the clean lines of something simple to make everything fall into place. I am totally in love with these paintings by Amaryllis Truth and this table is screaming for placement in a clients home! I have to use them both somewhere soon or I will have to buy them for myself!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Thursday, October 27, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
art
,
artist
,
clean lines
,
cocktail table
,
metal and wood
,
plank tables
,
rustic wood
,
simply
» currently obsessed with {simple styling}
currently obsessed with {simple styling}
Some days you need the clean lines of something simple to make everything fall into place. I am totally in love with these paintings by Amaryllis Truth and this table is screaming for placement in a clients home! I have to use them both somewhere soon or I will have to buy them for myself!
Labels:
art,
artist,
clean lines,
cocktail table,
metal and wood,
plank tables,
rustic wood,
simply
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment