![]() |
| I was just reading at my adorable friend Erin's blog - Elements of Style. She chats all about her trip to London and shared this photo of a striped dress with boots. I saw almost the identical outfit and made note of it on Saturday night in Vermont!! I'm loving this look! The girl's boots were to the knee in Vermont but the color scheme was identical!! London ? Vermont? This look is definitely trending! |
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, October 10, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
Fashion
» Dress + Boots
Dress + Boots
Labels:
Fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment