Like the look of these cushions and the grey drawers that they're sitting on? They are for sale! That's right, Minty & Co, the online boutique is opening soon. Don't worry, we are just working on the finer details right now and I'll keep you posted when we go live. See you soon!
Update: I now have a FB page for Minty & Co. Here it is - like it and you'll know when we go live, new products that arrive and any other developments that happen at Minty & Co. Thanks in advance for your support.
Photograph by Charlotte Minty.
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment