So once again, we ran out of La Tropezienne tote leather bag in the tan version (featured on page 3 of our catalogue*). However, we still have a few left in black here.
The good news is that we should be getting new stock by this end of this week BUT this is the last batch we will get for 2011 so if you want one for Christmas, I strongly recommend you (from experience) to use BODIE and FOU wishlist and email it to your husband, partner, mum etc to order one before they run out because they will sold out before Christmas, without a doubt!
Et voila encore une fois, nous sommes a court du Tropezienne tote leather bag dans sa version marron (vu en page 3 de notre catalogue*). Mais il y en a encore quelques uns en noir ici.
La bonne nouvelle c'est que nous devrions en recevoir d'autres d'ici la fin de la semaine MAIS ce sera la derniere livraison pour 2011 donc si vous souhaitez en recevoir un pour Noel, je vous recommende de l'ajouter votre BODIE and FOU wishlist et de l'envoyer a votre mari, concubin, maman etc pour qu'ils le commandent avant que ce soit trop tard parce qu'ils se vendront tous d'ici Noel sans le moindre doute!
A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
ZE Interior Designs »
BODIE and FOU catalogue
,
BODIE and FOU collection
,
fashion
» Xmas wishlist: La Tropezienne tote bag
Xmas wishlist: La Tropezienne tote bag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment