A Lot Of Guide, Tips, Resource, Image, Style, Article About Interior Design Ideas For Blogger
Last 7 days Popular Posts
-
Started writing a post that I have already written. Ummm, what's up with that? (I really need to get out more on Saturday nights) About ...
-
Last week, I posted about a master bedroom installation I completed for this great couple who live in Mountain Brook. I mentioned you can ...
-
I was so excited to find some beautiful boxwood wreaths at Trader Joes. For the price I feel as though I could replace them 3 times over th...
-
The Capitoline Museum , which overlooks the Roman Forum, in Rome. I have a dear friend, Adriana who has been living and working in Rome o...
-
While cleaning out the attic in order to get ready for my move, my Dad came across a vintage black steamer trunk. This is almost identical ...
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Orla Kiely in NYC
If you love Orla Kiely, you will love her new NYC store. The London based accessories and lifestyle company has recently opened doors on 5 Mercer Street and the store has stayed true to Orla Kiely's retro and vintage asethetic. Check out those mini rooms created to display the 'House' range!
Photographs via Orla Kiely Facebook Page
Labels:
new york,
orla kiely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment